Wednesday, June 27, 2007







Already done my LO for the weekly challenge. The title had to be a Wham or George Michael song, so I chose American Angel cos that's what my DD is at the mo. Had to use pink and bling, the pink bazzill and pink martini papers took care of the pink and the bling are the brads in the flower centres. The theme was friendship I did have pic of DD with her Auntie but it just didn't work and there's suppose to be a certificate too, I started to make one and just wasn't happy so I made a token which says Walt Disneyworld No 1 Cast Member.


I have won the poll for the Green Buttons Monthly Challenge and will be put forward to the prize poll. I don't mind if I don't win that one just really pleased that I came first in the Green Buttons.


We've had such an awful June but not as awful has some people who have had continuous rain causing terrible floods.


Makes my troubles very small and what is my small trouble. That would be a mouse he's got into the carousel cupboards and tried to get into the packets and left evidence (little black pooh) that he's been. OH said it was a good job he was there and not in my little room (craft room in the outhouse) think of all the paper he could chew AARGH


No comments: