Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I confess


to buying four Kits for UKS summer cyber crop. The black and pink with all the lush ribbons was from Jillybeans. The turquoise kit from scrapping angels I wish now I brought the other colour choice too. Disney cartridge sent to me by my DD. The paperbag book was extra I ordered from Rebecca when you ordered her kit you could add a few bits without paying more postage. The last one was from Crafty Pastimes which I was surprised to see this morning as I know they're away this weekend. Apart from Jillybeans kit that arrived last Friday they all came this morning felt like Christmas.
Now just waiting for Modscraps Kit and ink for the printer, and Lyn from Craft Emporium who pm at UKS to say she'll pop my prize in the post. So postie stalking tomorrow too.
Went to the Docs yesterday and I have to go to the ENT to have a proper hearing test it appears that cold I had in May has left me with hearing lost in my right ear.

No comments: