Friday, July 27, 2007

Sunny Friday!!!!!!!

I've joined crafty blogs and if you scoll down you should see the banner but I'm not sure if it works cos I had such a problem to get it to show up on my Blog. Its probably something very easy so if anyone knows how to do it please let me know.
On a crafty note heres the Oriental Lady that Jenny from Hobby Art taught us last Sunday with BG Pheobe papers the small 6 by 6 pack. Then I found a full length lady from Friends stamps that I brought some time ago, I think she looks stunning.
I have decided the weather is playing games with my joints because this week they are really playing up and that means not being able to do much craftywise, but the sun is up today so maybe a better day today. Looking forward to the Mychett Crop on Sunday. So if you if the Farnborough and Guildford way come and join us. Its £7 I think, for 10 -4 crop there's no shop so no temptation for those on a Stash freeze and its at Mychett Community Centre next to the BP garage.
Theres also a Summer Cyber Crop on UKS from Wednesday 8th August, its not such a fast pace as the weekend crops, there are kits on sale from various stores and I confess I have brought some.
DD has planned her trip after finishing Disney and should be home at the end of September hope she likes her bedroom.

















No comments: