Friday, August 24, 2007

Bear


















As you can see my little Magician's Bear is now standing on his own two feet and I only have the hat to finish, but the worse is yet to come. The backstitching outline, it has to be done. If you think he's cute now watch him come alive when the outlines have been done. Have decided I shall make him into a cushion, but I shall make it in patchwork so will have to find the right material to make it.













All the prizes are in, the fab frame is from Scrappy Do's, my Design Collective has been renewed for another month and a super little scrappbooking handbag, with cute paper and bits from Snapdragon.
Well the weathermen are saying we're in for a good weekend (they've been saying all week that things will get better!!!!!!!!!!) But if you round my way on Sunday there's a crop at Mychett community centre starts at 10 finishes at 4 and theres no stash shopping. I'm on a stash diet really spent a lot last month and I so want a cuttlebug. Used Sis for embossing its so fantastic might just get some embossing thingys and take supplies over to Sis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I am experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss drawback? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx.