Thursday, August 30, 2007

Curly paper



Sorry about the curly paper but I heat embossed and painted the paper so its had a real bad day but should be OK when I put it in a Scrapbook.
I stamped the Autumn leaves swirls with a versamark pad then used clear embossing powder then painted it white. Of course the paint dries really quickly but using a bit of a sponge and a tiny bit of water burnished the swirls so they stand out. I used a Rubber Stampede stamp for the feathers and Hero Arts works (thanks Jan for the stamp) The title was cut with my cricut and I found it in a list of Beatle songs. So UKS challenge for this week done.
And look what flew in from the US, there's some great colours of ribbon just right for Christmas and I love alphabets, and most importantly Mickey's font. Thanks DD.
Also I love my OH I now own a green bug (cuttlebug) and some embossing folders but I've worked out how to use the Fiskars templates, those awful things you were suppose to rub over with an embossing tool then they brought out a tool to make thing easier yeah right. So glad I didn't chuck them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Debby! I just got a Cuttlebug too and can't figure out how to use my Fiskars embossing plates in it. Please LMK how it works. Thank you!