Monday, September 17, 2007

CJ



Define you CJ now finished has you can see I used each letter of my name and found a word to described myself, the 'b' were hard ended up bibliophile (book lover) and bibulous (fond of drinking).

I'm now making the dinky pages for a swap at Scrapcamp, which most of us at the crop were doing but we all quickly got fed up with them. We had such a laugh at the crop, we're sure going to be noisy lot at Scrapcamp.

Plans for the week guess I better make my Sis a birthday card, also plan for the weekend, we're going to Tonbridge for the weekend although not the best weekends cos there's something going on at Brands Hatch but we're going to look at where my Grandparents were born and hopefully find out where they lived etc and hopefully to buy some Tunbridge Ware that my Gt Grandfather manufactured.

No comments: