Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pre event challenge

How do I get talked into such things. FairyKaren has organised this, it is what they did for Scrapganza. 4inches by 4 inches with a pic of yourself with detail about yourself on the back. Trust me after 19 of these little devils go for clean and simple. Who decided on squares and doodling on each one and for the person who told me it was therapeutic I may never speak to you again!
But there's more someone called my Sister asked for Ellie and Mandy to join but have to say they didn't reply. So I made two more to go into my book of Ellie and Mandy.












On the back of theirs I saved their banners to my pictures and inserted into word, popped some information with it and printed it out and stuck it on the back.











Then I thought rather than make a separate planner make some more pages for my timetable. At this point I have taken my own advice and kept them very simple and the flowers are just for FairyKaren who wanted me to put flowers on my ME pages.


















Then I printed my timetable and stuck then on the back of the revelent pages. So providing my Sis has got it right this how my weekend looks. If you click onto the pic you can just about read it.






1 comment:

fairykaren said...

love the pages debby,the ones of mandy and elly are a clever idea, may copy that one.lol