Monday, October 22, 2007

Scrapping Sunday



Well I had a great time yesterday at Scrapbuddies Crop at Mychett. Its not all about scrapbooking or cardmaking but more the social side. Meeting with like minded people who are happy to past on their tips or recommend something they used and to just have a laugh at life. I know they're planning dates for next year thank goodness.

This is a LO that sat on my desk all week it was sort of inspired by a class on UKS but with no paint. I love my holly and my title but its left a space above presents and I'm stuck with what to put there. I've tried several things but they make it look tacky. Oh well guess it will have to sit on my desk for a while longer.

I'm now an owner of a ipod, well I dropped loads of hints and yesterday my DS gave me my birthday present an ipod charger, both myself and DD thought I would probably have to wait till Christmas but no after we dropped DS after having a meal all brought and paid for by DS, Hubby gave me a teeny tiny ipod nano and not the one I was after the £50 one but 8gb one. Had to buy some tunes now didn't I just to check it works so now its playing Take That with theme from Stardust.

No comments: