Friday, November 09, 2007

Di Hickman Wednesday Card Sketch



I've always meant to do Di Hickman sketches, I look at them and think great next time I make a card and before you know it, its next week. So yesterday I decided to make a card using the sketch, how long can a card take. The papers are Doodlebug but the free ones from one of the mags, quickutz snowflake and the sewing is by hand and suddenly this one card takes longer than it should've. Yes I know I could use Damon(my sewing machine) but we are still not on speaking terms and straight lines just aren't going to happen. But I do love how its turn out, although the pic doesn't show the glitter on the snowflake.

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

fab take on the sketch!!! :)

Spot-On said...

you have way more patience than me! I just took a sharpie to mine for the stitching! lol! Love your card! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you could do with some % to drive the message house a bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.