Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've been scrapping

Yes finally some scrapbooking, I've been wanting to scrap these photos for a while. They're photos sent to me by Sis with her phone so I daren't making the pics larger. Everytime they go out to their second home in Spain Sis always sends us photos with Mr Grumpy drinking or eating in our favourite places. I also managed to use some of Crate paper that was in my stash.
Still haven't found our uninivited guest, had all the dining room furniture on the patio to clean up the mess he's left. Having to hold DH back from blitzing the kitchen for him.
I've found some great blogs since doing the challenges and dares for cardmakers so I thought yesterday it would be nice to add to my blog links. I don't blog from the links on here I have them all in my favourites and the list gets longer each day there are some fabulous crafty blogs out there. So there I was merrily adding them and then I closed the page without saving changes I could of scream (OK I did) so will try another day.

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE your page!

Anonymous said...

I do believe all the ideas you have presented for your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. May just you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.