Thursday, December 13, 2007

Last of the Layouts



The last of the layouts from weekend, if you had seen how bright this was you would of thought I was crazy. To start with I was going for a summer LO but couldn't find the right photos so decided to use Loo's birthday pics where someone brought her Pin the tail on donkey kit. If you click on the pic I think it comes up larger, same with the pic in the last post.

Still laying low though I did manage to go to Craft & Co to wish then luck in their next venture, they're closing down the Brick and Mortar shop, they're still going to be online, and doing monthly demo, crops and doing events like the make it show in Feb. I will miss their shop and my chats, Jane and Jo are lovely so must make room in my diary for the crops etc.

DS friend's baby is due in the next week so I've made a girl card using a magnolia tingla and hoping to make a boy card by chopping off the ponytail and using Di Hickman sketch but will upload that tomorrow still waiting for it to be light enough to photo. Also had a phone call from my Mum she wants a daughter and her husband card so need to get out the glitter card, ribbon and anything else that OTT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could have a fantastic blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?.