Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Smiler




So here's one of three layouts finished from Saturday. Linda shows how to do the layout and we finish off we pics and embellishments. I had to change it a bit because my photos didn't suit it where you overlap the cardstock, so I couldn't use the title snips and snails, but Sheila's daughter Debbie suggested Smiler because even with his eyes closed he was smiling away.
My spare Christmas cards are gone so I'm going to have to make some more seems my Christmas Card List from memory isn't very good!


2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! great colours! and really cute photos!

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really understand what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a link change agreement among us!.