Thursday, January 24, 2008

Butterflies



The little extra at Daring Cardmakers is a sketch because orginally Jo was going to set the challenge but she's unwell, Get well soon Jo. Now you know I love a sketch, well the circles turned into butterflies and had to pop a third on cos two just didn't look right. The large butterfly is psx and the words are a umounted stamp I've had for ages. Stamped with colorbox catseye chalks.

Not much happening here, I now have all the photos I need for my a-z and I've nearly finished another LO for MIL book.

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the pastel colours and a lovely quote

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card Debby!!! love the soft colours :) xx

Judy said...

Wow! what a lovely cards!
Like all your other cards too!
Judy NZ

My Paper World said...

LOVE this! the colours are gorgeous and the butterflies are so pretty! xx

Unknown said...

What a stunning card. I love these colours. Really fabby. Lol x

Su Davis said...

Debbie - such a lovely card and the butterflies work so well with the ribbon and colours.
Su
SBS8

Kathy W said...

Gorgeous as usual! I really like how you popped the butterflies out and give it dimension.

Sandy said...

Wonderful card. Love it.