Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In trouble again



Oh am I in trouble I'm suppose to be making a wedding card for the weekend for a friends daughter guess who forgot.

Busy making this card for My Paperworld sketch, used the scraps of chatterbox that I used last week, anita's best wishes stamp and stampin up doodle daisy, a bit bling brad and gems on petals are peel off love how they're seem to be all different colours in the photo but they are all the same.

I now have some two scoops from BG, I know its the make it show at the weekend but they fell into the basket while I was buying some mags from Modscraps.

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and that flower is gorgeous

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,realy beautiful colours .Dawnx

Etha said...

that's a great doodle daisy!! love how you attached the sentiment tag on your card, neat idea!

Unknown said...

This is lovely. I love this sketch! It's so easy to get side-tracked when you are having so much fun! Lol x

My Paper World said...

Another GORGEOUS card Debby! I love how you've decorated the flower with all that peel off bling, it looks fab!
and great idea of attaching your sentiment panel with ribbon and eyelets, that looks really effective!
Thanks so much for doing my sketch!
I love your card! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful, im sure Nicola will love your take on her sketch!! :) xx

Kathy W said...

Trouble this is Terrific!

Anonymous said...

Its so very pretty! :)
Vanessa.

Kim said...

Wow - that cards is absolutely beautiful - love the colors. Kim sbs8

lauren bergold said...

what a pretty wedding card!