Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dotty and Snowflakes!

So here's my dotty ATC which is the latest challenge on Tilda & Friends, I was going to use dotty ribbon but all the dots were driving me dotty so I used the strips of matching Artic frog.

Now today is Rudolph Day and I finally get to use the snowflakes stamps from Stampin up. Now on the Arty Girlz challenge blog it was to make you're own backgrounds but I don't think they just mean to stamp some snowflakes on imaginesce cardstock that I brought specially to stamp snowflakes with versamark and white embossing powder.


So I stamped the snowflakes on some watercolour card and using acylic paints I painted over the snowflakes then lightly wiped over the page with a babywipe which helped to show up the snowflakes and lighten the colour and the I then used the babywipe with a darker blue inkpad which I then used to ink the edges. Just added some bling and glitter.
So thats it for this month's Rudolph Day till next month.


Tonight it the UKS Cyber Crop my family think I've gone potty because I plan to join in especially as I can't go to Scrapbuddies Crop next week which I'm so not happy about. Just have a couple of cards I want to make and then it will be scrapbooking all weekend.



36 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Debby wow I love your cards especially the darker blue but they are both fab with gorgeous backgrounds

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Nixe-Moni said...

Your ATC is fabulous. Love this Tilda and her dotty dress.
Hugs, Moni

Crissi Harvey said...

wow fab cards love the snow flakes the blue is so striking

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Debbie said...

Fab ATC,love The xmas cards.

craftyb said...

Love your snowflakes background...you've created them beautifully! Getting all ready for the "mad" season too - clever lady! bx

Christine said...

C'est superbe, j'adore !

Vali said...

Very beautiful ATC with lovely colors and stamp ! And I love your cards ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Tova said...

wow very, very cute ATC, love your ATC and Christams cards are so beautiful too

Annie said...

wow what fabulous snowflake cards! and love your dotty Tilda - thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Femmy said...

beautiful cards!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, love these Christmas card!! Wonderful work.

nessy said...

wow and double wow!! what stunning cards!!and such a cute ATC!!
vanessa xx

Sammi said...

I just love your dotty Tilda ATC!!

Kathy W said...

great background on snowflake cards, love how you used polka dots and background and then on her boots!

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC, love her spotty dress and wellies. Beautiful Xmas cards

Rosanne said...

Once again, absolutely gorgeous cards!

Sandy said...

Wooooooooooow really awesome cards. Absolutely great work again. Love them all.

Charith said...

Debby, love your blog. Fantastic effect with the versamark and paint/inks on those cards! And that ATC card is dottily gorgeous!!

MichelleO said...

Great job with all the dots! Love this theme this week and you did wonderful. The snowflakes are just beautiful and peaceful!

Anonymous said...

Love your dotty Tilda - fab ATC.

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful cards Debby!!! enjoy your weekend :) x

M@risk@ said...

Fantastic stuff and a lot of inspiration. TFS

Suzanne said...

Oh these snowflake cards are so beautiful and I love your dotty ATC. Sue :o)

Anne said...

Tilda is very cute in her dotty dress and wellies, and I love the Swiss Dots background (must get that folder!)
Your snowflake cards are stunning, beautiful work!

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous cards as usual Debby!
have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards and I love your spotty ATC, Debby.
Maria x

Unknown said...

I am loving those blues - great cards

stephscrap87 said...

3 fabulous cards!!! great work!!!

Beth said...

These are sooo beautiful, I really love the dark blue one, just gorgeous!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

gorgeous cards debbie.
i must say altho i really love my magnolias... but heyyyy.. this second card is a stunner. i do not care if it summer or not. this card is very pretty

Diane said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

tracie said...

oh my these are all gorgeous -love your dotty ATC and the christmas cards are stunning :-)x

Deb said...

gorgeous, love your dotty ATC, still working on mine at the moment! Stunning christmas cards too, I always forget about Rudolph day! So need to catch up!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning cards. I love a good crimble card & these are fab!
Thank you for playing along with my challenge.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Perfect Work, Cute ATC. The Cards are Wonderful........

Smriti said...

Awesome christmas cards!