Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Distressed Tilda

So the challenge on Tilda & co is Distressed Tilda, so first I found some paper that would look good distressed, this is left over scraps from a kit from UKS cyber crop which are My Minds eye all thoroughly distress with ink, the words came from the kit too, paper pieced Tilda, the size of mats all decided by the size of scrap.

I'm running behind on my blog hopping, I especially love checking out the challenges I've joined in, so hopefully I'll catch up today.

Yesterday was spent sorting out the wireless thingy, I've been having probs with my internet connection Virgin reckons is Norton but I think this is rubbish, so eventually they've agreed to send me a new modem meanwhile I haven't been able to have the wireless thing on and have to unplug the Virgin box everyday cos it sync out!. So a new box and now I have wireless working again so no more fighting over the PC with DD.

23 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just gorgeous Debby and I love all the papers and Tilda's spotty dress, Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Debby , I love her spotty dress!

Donalda said...

Oh this is adorable dear !!! I love the vintage distressed look gorgeous

Dawny P said...

I love it Debby - wonderful job you did. I love those papers you used and her dress is ever so fab xxx

ella bella said...

wonderful card love tildas dress and those papers are gorgeous
Tracy x

Torill said...

So beautiful!! Love your colours! And Tildas dress was very nice. Love this way to make clotes for them!
Have a nice day!

Svvaly said...

Tout simplament magnifique.

Biz

Debbie said...

This is fab Debby i love the paper piecing on the dress.

Heather Huggins said...

It's gorgeous Debby. I love the paper piecing.

Nicole Bailey said...

gorgeous card!! I love the distressing-you did a beautiful job. :O)

Andrea, said...

This is fabulous, I love the colours and the papers

Jo said...

FAB card and scrummy papers :o)

cats whiskers said...

Lovely card again, and her dress is just fab, love the papers as well
Hugs Jacqui x

Hannah said...

wow this card is fab i love the image and the way you have paper pieced it in spotty and the papers are fab and so are the colours you have used.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the papers and Tilda is so pretty in her spotty dress! Hope you sort out your problems with virgin...we've had loads of problems with them in the past...good luck!!!
Carole ;o)

drop said...

oh j'adore!!
http://dropscrap.canalblog.com

Unknown said...

Love the colours and the flower, this is a lovely card Tx

Jackie said...

I love the papers and the paper piecing in tilda's dress.

Annie said...

glad you got your pc problems sorted out! And your card is gorgeous, I love the brighter colours while still keeping to the distressed look. annie x

Rach said...

Gorgeous Debby, love the paper pieced dress that Tilda is wearing. hugs rach.xx

Murielle said...

That's absolutely gorgeous card!
I love paper and colours.
Mumur

Wendi said...

Fabulous love the spotty dress of Tilda's and the colours all combine perfectly
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

What a cool card!! I love the colors you have used and your paper piecing is brilliant!!