Monday, August 25, 2008

Bank Holiday Monday

Another stamp that until today was inkless, I think the trouble is I love the Sweet Ebony ones best. So I used the Sketch Saturday who incidentally are looking for a DT so check it out if you're interested. The papers are BG Euphoria, white peel off for the sentiment, the swirl corner is from the Storybook cricut cartridge and the flowers is a punch with papermania gems. After I had coloured the image I cut the card down only to realise, I had cut it too much and that I didn't have a good enough border which is why there is another layer thats not in the sketch.
Here's Julys Save the day, I made this far too plain but I still think it will be a great reminder of the past year so I will keep with it, although it always falls on a day when not a lot is happening.
The CJ is finished, it was for your favourite chocolate recipe and I think it was a rotten shame that when I suggested to my Sis that she could cook mine so I could photo it, she gave me that look, so had to settle on raiding her larder with my camera instead.

I know its Rudolph day but lately I've been making Christmas cards especially with the Whiff of Joy stamps even so don't be surprise to see some more has I do have some Penny Black Christmas stamps thats are also still waiting to be inked.



29 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Debby, I love the swirl corner and just love BG papers, Your colouring of this sweet stamp is just beautiful as always, Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Debby, I love the papers and image. The piece of lace and corner swirl look fab

Sharon said...

Your card is gorgeous! But I have to blame you for something! I was humming and haaing about the storybook cartridge but now I've seen those gorgeous corners and swirly frame I'm thinking I may just have to get it!

Charli said...

Great card! I love the lace and the sweet image.
Charli
x

Deb said...

Beautiful card, love the swirls and pretty flowers and the Sweet Art Ebony are my favourites too! Love your Save the Day journal, such a great idea, might think of doing that starting January!

Rach said...

fabulous card Debby, so pretty.xx

nessy said...

gorgeous ,girly card ~just love the use of the lace!!
vanessa xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debby sorry I haven't left you comments for a few days, I love the colours and the lace on your card Jill x

tracie said...

oh wow fabulous card Debby, love the pretty colours - gorgeous :)x

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous and I love your colouring of this stamp that I love!! Beautiful papers too. Love your save the day page . Sue :o)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Beautiful colours on that card, Debby!

Chris xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow your cards and projects are fabulous ,love them both ,Dawnx

cats whiskers said...

This is an absolutely fantabulous card, love everything about it.
Hugs jacqui x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card - gorgeous image and that lace is the perfect touch! Lol Lynn x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby.I love the BG papers.
Hugs Debbie x

Jo said...

WOW! what a stunning card! love the image the papers the colours...everything!
Thank you for taking part,
Jo xx

Annie said...

your Sarah Kay card is beautiful, love how you have added dimension to your images. annie x

LizzyWizzy said...

Very lovely card!
Really good :-)

Chrissie said...

Another wonderful card Debby, the pretty lace just finishes it off perfectly!

Gwen said...

So soft & beautiful!!! And thanks for another link to cool sketches!!!

Zoe said...

Hi Debby, I love the cute image and I love the swirl corner.
love
zoe
xxxx

Christine said...

What a sweetie! I love your colouring and the papers, great sketch too!
Hugs Christine

Bev said...

Debby that is just so pretty - the papers are gorgeous and the image so beautifully coloured.
hugs Bev x

Frances said...

gorgeous as always Debby! Love the flourishes. x

Brocéliane said...

very beautiful card Debby, love everything on it :)
*Brocéliane*

section scrap said...

very beautiful card


christelle

http://www.cricriscrap.com

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
Your is stunning! I love the colours.
Lynsey :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love the papers you have used and your colouring is amazing.

Mariska said...

Love this card, but knew I would, you are so talented! Love the colours again and the piece of lace, it's just stunning and perfect.