Friday, August 01, 2008

Serene Sunday

Sorry no cards but here's my O for Optimistic entry for my A-Z journal and once again thanks to Jan who help with the theme again. I hope she has her thinking cap on because after P, I need more help. The papers are scraps again with no company details on them but I think I got them last year in a kit.
Well I had huge probs yesterday blog hopping, I thought my PC was having probs again but it turns out that Internet Explore itself was having probs so I haven't been able to visit all of my blog list in my favourites.
I had a great day yesterday, first lunch at Nannette's who puts on a lovely spread and then a great class with Francoise Read at Art and Authors in Fleet.
Today there's a demo day at The Art of Craft in North Camp, Farnborough the one in Hampshire between 10 am - 4 pm so we'll be popping in there later.



9 comments:

Hannah said...

wow this is fab i love the pictures and the papers are great and so are the flowers.

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie - sounds like you are having a fabby weekend! This really is lovely, I especially love the flowers and the sentiment. Lol Lynn x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

This layout is wonderful! And what a great theme.. so positive!

Heather xx

Carol said...

LOVE this page Debby, i've tagged you on my blog!

Hugs
Carol x

Julie said...

hi...what a gorgeous page!
I really love those colours especially the flowers. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this layout is fabulous great colours and layout ,Dawnxx

Jo said...

What a fantastic page!! Love everything about it, especially the flowers!!

Frances said...

this is wonderful Debby - love the circle layout and those flowers are fab. Now as for your list, are you sure it's in the right order, hubby 1st, craft 2nd to last?! ;) heehee. xx

Annie said...

love the papers you have used for your page, and the layout too - what a fab idea! annie x