Monday, August 11, 2008

Taking it easy



We're back but the last ten days and the blonde driving a Volvo convertible pulled out on us just before we got home and OH had to do an emergency stop has taken its toll. One of my greatest achievements this weekend that I haven't been to a craftshop or shopped online but still managed to buy a stamp. My Sis and friends booked a class at the Glitter Pot with Francoise, yes I know we took a class with her last week but we thought we'll give her a surpise, I unfortunately had to cancel but Sis text me pic of the fab cards they made in their beautiful airy classroom and I just had to buy one of the stamps.

While I've been away taking MIL back I've received I love your blog Award from both Charli and Sonia both of them have fabulous blogs, its going to be hard to choose who to pass it on.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have left you an award on my blog I know you already have it but I do love your blog. Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice on credit repair on this excellent blog. Some tips i would advice people should be to give up the particular mentality that they may buy currently and shell out later. As a society many of us tend to try this for many things. This includes vacation trips, furniture, along with items we wish. However, you'll want to separate your current wants from all the needs. If you are working to boost your credit score you have to make some sacrifices. For example you'll be able to shop online to save money or you can look at second hand merchants instead of high-priced department stores pertaining to clothing.