Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank you

On Everybody-Art-Challenge, there's a sketch this week, so I couldn't resist. Orginally I was going to turn the sketch so it would become a tall card but decided I could use it as a Thank You card, seeing she's holding a pen and a letter. The papers are Daisy Bucket, the word stamp is Hero Arts clear design and Sugar Nellie Pen Pal stamp. Only 8 cards to go now.

Look what the postman delivered yesterday, this fabulous card from Karin beautiful coloured, I so wish I could get on with the pen markers.

Also this gorgeous one from Monika






It has this fabulous surprise inside, isn't it fun seems a shame to open it.






8 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Your card is gorgeous,luv the colours :o)x

Debbie said...

Really pretty card Debby, great desig as always and the colours are beautiful.
Have a great New Year! Debbie x

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful cards, Debby, the one you made and the ones you have received :0)
How do you put the picture and link to papercrafters on your blog? I can't figure out how to do it :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Poppy said...

lovely cards, love the pink corners.poppy

Annie said...

what a gorgeous thank you card, love the papers and the Sweet Ebony image. I am looking forward to colouring more of my SN Sweet Ebony's, but probably with pencils not markers! hugs, annie x

SmilynStef said...

Adorable creations ... I really love the first one ... great coloring.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Really pretty cards! I especially love the pink one with the little girl and snowman! I also love the snowman suprise!!

Zefirka said...

Very beautiful cards. Like 3-D techniques. Great!

Olga