Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sailor boy

I'm still struggling to find my Mojo I want to make cards but just not pleased with them, I finally just went with the flow. I've no idea who makes the bubble paper and the other is doodlebug. The little boats are cut from the cricut and the little boy is Bildmalarna that I brought from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's crafts.
A big thank you to Jacqui for the wonderful candy I received, just look at that fab card and all my new ribbons, loads of flowers and there's even a stamp from Pink gem too. She keeps apologising because she says its only a small candy, silly woman, I think its all fabulous.

Finally the winner of my blog candy very kindly donated by Simon Says Stamps for their blog hop.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

109

Timestamp: 2009-06-25 08:22:47 UTC

Having counting the posts more than once and keep getting a different person, my counting will just have to make the winner even more random.

So the winner is Nina, please e-mail me (address in sidebar) with your address so I can send it to Simon Says Stamps.

22 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Debby, I love your card, its absolutely stunning. And your bits and bobs are gorgeous, you lucky thing. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Love your little sailor boy! it is so cute and i love the boats! Your mojo is certainly around for this card!! Enjoy your new goodies!!
Hugs Judy xx

Elaine said...

Adorable card! Love it. :)

Yummy candy, lucky you!

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww he's a cutie.Fab card Debby.

Love Karen x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow Debby, what a cute card the image is coloured beautifully and i love the papers and those little boats. Hugs Nikki x

Safo said...

Увидела Вашу открытку и сразу захотелось тепла, синего моря! У нас уже 2 недели льют дожди - лето где-то заблудилось. От вашей открытки веет солёным ветром и слышен шум прибоя!

Anonymous said...

super cute card xx jo xx

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That sailor card is too much!! I adore the paper and the fun boats!! WOW!! Your rock girl! :)

Karin said...

your card is adorable Debby.
love the cute sailor boy and great papers.

Hugs,
xoxo karin

Riet said...

Wowwww Debby,what beautiful,l love the images and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Danielle said...

Super cute boy card Debby - I love the image and so beautifully coloured! Awesome papers - just perfect for this nautical-themed card!!
Hugs, Danielle

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a very beautiful Card!!!

Hugs
Domi

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Debby :0)
I know how you feel when your mojo does a runner, takes me an age to get back into the swing of things :0)
*hugs* Heather x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debby there doesn't seem to be any problem with your mojo this card is brilliant the image design and colours work so perfectly well together. I am afraid my creative juices had dried up I have four cards sitting on the side that I have made for challenges and I am not really happy with any of them so I really understand where you are coming from lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Debby, I just love your little sailor boy :) Donna x

Tab said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and the colours are divine, love it! Oooh your candy win looks fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

Sandra said...

Another gorgeous card Debby. Love the little boats you have cut with the Cricut. Adorable
Hugs
Sandra x

Linda Carson said...

I'd say your mojo has returned! This is adorable!! I'd even give it a 10.....PERFECT!

Trudy said...

your card is adorable Debby.
I Love your little sailor boy!
Hugs Trudy

Louise said...

debbi your card is beautiful and i love all the little boats
louise xx

Emma said...

Fantastic card...love it and congrats on winning candy.
Emma x

Julie said...

This is one cute card, I love it.