Wednesday, July 17, 2013

hello set


To tie you over till 2pm for the new Simon Says Stamps Challenge I have a couple of cards I made for Nikki Launch day. We went through the retirement list to work out which sets we couldn't use and we knew the Hello set wasnt in that list. I think it was the first time I really looked at the set and love this circular stamp of tiny flower heads. It reminds me of a dandelion clock.
I also used the the leaves in the Papaya Collection in fact I stamped that first but I can't remember if I stamped it in the matching card inkpad or used Versamark. No I think I used the inkpad.
Once I was sure it was really dry, I run the talc pad over the card to stop loose white embossing powder sticking.

I wanted to use the sentiment on this card but someone made a dirty mark and rather than waste the card I used some punches to hide it.
ack at 2pm and by the way the challenge blog has moved so you need to change your bookmarks. We are now at Wordpress here.

20 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two beautiful cards Debby I love the flower head stamp! Susan x

Melodie said...

Your cards are really beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Two beautiful cards Debby love that stamp and your card layout
jacqui x

Stamps and Paper said...

Two very pretty card Debby

Anne

José said...

Beautiful cards Debby,love the white embossing flower.

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Debby. I love the designs and wonderful colours
hugs Sue

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, such beautiful stamps and colours and love the technique..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

So beautiful Debby - love the design
Debs xx

Beryl said...

These are lovely Debby. I love the leaf stamp and the way you have stamped it to fade into the main card colour.
Beryl xx

coops said...

both so gorgeous debby.beautiful stamps and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, both cards are beautiful, lovely design and colours, Kate xx

heidy said...

These are both gorgeous Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Wendy said...

These are beautiful Debby, love the design.
Wendy xx

Pauline said...

Both these card are gorgeous! Love the simplicity yet so pretty. Hugs,

Berry said...

Ooo love the colour on these Debby! Hugs Rebekah xx

Claire said...

These are lovely. Hugs, Claire x

Danni said...

These are both so pretty! Really like the second one!

Sandra H said...

Both Debby are so pretty x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful cards Debby, that's such a pretty stamp set :)

Cheryl W. said...

Love the way you used the two stamps together. I never would have thought of that, Debby. Just love your sense of design!