Sunday, June 15, 2014

CAS for a Man


My card gives a whole new meaning to exhaust fumes! I think maybe I over did the grunge stamps from Stamping Up. The car is again Stampin up but the sentiment was on my desk and I have no clue who made it but it is grey rubber so it could LOTV.
Very basic and very quick card, no sooner than it was dry it was being delivered. I think I better find some mojo cos I've two more mens cards to make.
Not moved in yet a bit of touch up on the paintwork to be done and the Ikea Billy shelf unit is going in there  on the wall you can't see in the photos. But it needs the skirting cut out and the light switch also need cutting out.

22 comments:

Chrissy said...

Not too much grunge Debby it is perfect..fabulous male card.

luv CHRISSYxx

misteejay said...

Super card Debby - love the colours.

Toni xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful Debby love the splatter effects. Susan x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab image.xxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debby, I love the colours and wonderful design.
hugs Sue xx

hellerlittle said...

it is perfect..fabulous male Card. love the grounge it´s not too much
CU hellerlittle

Anneke. said...

It's beautiful , Debby!
Anneke xx

Mary J said...

That is so brilliant, Debby!!

brenda said...

This is so effective Debby, what a great card.

B x

Carol S. said...

Bloomin' Brilliant!! Love it and fumes are perfect! Happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Nancy said...

Great guy card. I think the grunge exhaust is perfect.

Pat said...

This is just great for a male card, and I love all the grungy exhaust fumes. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab creation Debby's.

Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Brawny x said...

What a fab card for a man. I do wish I could do CAS x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A really fantastic male design, it looks brilliant!
Rebecca.

cuilliesocks said...

Fantastic ard Debby, love the image and the exhaust, not too much at all, hugs Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Smashing card Debby what a fantastic design, awesome work.
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is fantastic x

Tammy said...

Fabulous card Debby!

Unknown said...

Love everything about it! colors,splatters--super!!

scrappymo! said...

This is so cool. I like the heavy exhaust. Most men tried that at least once when they were young!

Your room sounds almost ready to go...what fun you will have in there!!!

Kat W said...

Oooh, it doesn't look overdone to me, it looks fabulous! Really great male design :-)
Hugs, Kat x