Wednesday, February 11, 2015

All Creatures Great and Small

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the All Things Bright and Beautiful Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

We would like to see animals on your creations this week.
We are showcasing PAPER SMOOCHES PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I knew I was going to use the Paper Smooches Chubby Chums although in my head I had planned to use a couple of the chums but the card didn't want to go that way.
First of all I created my sky, first I cut out the Simon Says Stamps Cloud Bank and stuck onto a bit of card and trimmed round the edges to give me a stencil. Then I blended ink across the top moving it down creating clouds.

Since I was paper piecing my Kites from Simon Says Stamps Soaring for you, I stamped directly to card to give me the position then added the stamped string and bows.
Moving down we have the MFT fence along with the Paper Smooches Dog Icons Kennel which I used the Avery Elle Wood grain and more on to make it look like its was made from wood.
I finally got my hands on Sending and Wishing stamp set it always seemed to sold out before I could place my order I even had to buy the dies again just so I could buy it. I noticed its reserved for about the third or fourth time.  But it works brilliantly with the Simon Says Stamps Wishing die which I cut out twice so it really pops off the card.
The green bit of card is from Echo Park Fine and Dandy and just so happened to be on my desk.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting

Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

43 comments:

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Debby :-) the little pooch is adorable and I love his kennel and all the lovely garden you created for him :-) The cloudy sky looks fabulous too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Becky said...

What a fabulously cute card Debby. Love it! And great stencil you made.

Lin said...

Darling scene, Debby! I love your paper-piecing!

Lin said...

Darling scene, Debby! I love your paper-piecing!

Marlou McAlees said...

what a cute card Debby, love it .. hope you are well hugs xx

Pat said...

I love this cute dog with his googly eyes Debby and love all the different dies you have used and such pretty paper piecing especially the gingham kites. x

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness, this is just fantastic! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

heidy said...

Awww such a cute card Debby,love it!
XXX Heidy!

Heidi Crowl said...

Hi Debby! YAH A dog :) You know how much I love sweet dogs and you made this card to perfection. Every detail is perfectly cut and colored and pieced together. Your photograph showcases is beautifully too. Thank you for your hard work!

Janette said...

Oh this is to cute, love it Debby.xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you've created the cloud effect. Thanks for the instructions. xx

Chrissy said...

Oh! adorable card Debby..love the little pooch with his googly eyes..fabulous scene and love the long card design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Oh love this,fab design.xxx

José said...

Very funny card

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous design, Debby! I love the scene and SHAPE of the card! It's unique and fun :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Heather said...

An adorable card Debby, a fabulous scene you've created -your sky is fantastic and such a cute dog with his lovely kennel!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sarah said...

Oh Debby how cute!! xx

Sue said...

This is just wonderful Debby, I love the cute dog and your design is fabulous.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty!!

pinky said...

Gorgeous and oh so cute!

Carol said...

This is so cute Debby. Carol x

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant. I love the image, the kites and the fab cloudy sky.
Lorraine x

JenniferD said...

This Card is AWESOME. Love the way you did your clouds and the papers you used bet this was a fun card to make!

Kathleen said...

Brilliant, love it.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Oh Debby what a great card I love the image and the design is wonderful. xx

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Carol S. said...

Sweet card and love the cute image. Great idea to do the clouds and kites. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tricia Coffin said...

How adorable and funny......ha. I usually don't go for silly cards but this is irresistible. I love your kites.

Tammy said...

I absolutely love it! Such a cute card!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Debby, this is precious, luv the sweet scene! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous, sweet card, love the chubby chum image - so fun.
Lorraine

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby! Super cute and I love how you've created the clouds
hugs
Mandy xx

Whisper said...

Ooooo what an adorable pooch and thanks for the super idea for doing the clouds too, luv Sam x

Kat W said...

Fabulous design, so cute and fun and the clouds look brilliant :-)

Big hugs, Kat x

*Vicki* said...

Debby this is quite adorable!! I love those clouds and the wiggle eyes on the pup!! :)

Pop's Cards said...

I love this sweetie, I love that you have done it tall and the eyes look amazing, so creative hugs Pops x

Melissa Bove said...

Debby, this is too adorable! What a sweet scene you created! Love the tall card too!

hugs...

Anonymous said...

oh what a fun card, love!

Tracy said...

Cutie patootie pup and I love the long shape. Lots of fun! Hugs!

Marlena M. said...

This is precious! I love the googlies ;)

Maria said...

Absolutely adorable ,love it ! :-)

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

I love that Chubby Chum!! I just got them but haven't inked em up yet. You have inspired me-Thanks!!

Mau xx said...

Super cute card Debby, love the pooch with his google eyes.
Hugs xx

Caryn said...

So gorgeous Debby - I love that cute pup!!