Thursday, May 12, 2016

Prima


So here's the card that was relegated to my drafts, The stamp is the one Simon Says Stamp had sold out from Prima it probably there now I made another card.

Anyway the idea I had was to stamp it with clear and add white embossing powder to hear and them use blending tools but time was against me and I went with the same coloured stamping.

I actually stamped three times and cut out the frame and oval to sit on the whole stamped image. Has it was made with the intention of showcasing Prima I used their flowers but if I had a choice I would have punched or die-cut them.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp My Sunshine I love all the word verses and it comes along to crop in case I need them for scrapbooking.

It seems a long time ago I mentioned I was going to a crop which I made one layout but actually I made pocket page but not for pockets I stuck them onto a 12 by 12 which will become obvious when I post it but I want to make a matching 12 by 12.

The trip to take some flowers to crematorium on MIL Birthday we were lucky with the weather, I think it was the first time in ages we didn't get rained on. We also discovered some graves which we found the paperwork for in MIL papers. I also found out some information I didn't have before.

I'm still recovering but looking forward to a card making weekend.

8 comments:

Pat said...

Very pretty in this green Debby and love the way you have layered it up and finished with the Prima flowers. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful monochromatic card, love the sentiment AND the flowers.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

A beautiful verse to start with Debby and the colours and design are gorgeous xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, fab colours and design
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, pretty colours and lovely design.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Love the colours and flowers. A beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card, love your colour them and those fancy frames are so pretty :)