Thursday, April 06, 2017

Wizard Boy


I know its very simple but I love my clouds die from Memory Box and its perfect for Mo's Wizard Boy, apologies for not added orange stripes to my scarf.

This card also gave me a chance to add the birds using new dies, can't remember if they are Poppystamps or Memory box. I had the perfect die for the sentiment from Waffle Flower and used various stamps for the rest of the sentiment. You can see the Birthday Wishes are inside a long oval, this was because the Birthday didn't stamp well so I had to punch that out and stick a sentiment through the window.

Love Mo Manning's images, why don't you join us this months Anything Goes Challenge that starts today.


8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous layout, love those new birds, great image

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Terrific card, and your birthday sentiment not stamping perfectly was a happy accident,
It looks great in the oval.
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, who would have known about your stamp mishap? I think your "repair" is ingenious and great looking too, as is the rest of your card.
Faith
x

Pat said...

I love your Wizard Boy Debby and the cloud oval and birds are just right with him, and the sentiment is great too. x

Chrissy said...

A wonderful card Debby..wizard boy flying high in the clouds..great scene and love the sentiment.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card ! Love it x

Sarah said...

A cute little chap Debby and the design is great, the clouds look like they are proving very versatile xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh this is fab Debby, love how you used your clouds, he really feels like he's flying. GREAT repair job of your sentiment, I wouldn't have thought of that!