Thursday, May 10, 2007

News


At last some actual news, DS has exchange contracts on his flat/maisonette and completion is next monday. Finally I might get my dining room back and Andrea's room will no longer look like a dumping ground. We shall be able to do some decorating well not me but OH I shall do my best to supervise.
Here' this weeks challenge on UKS where they are having a bit of do about the QVC threads. Its all to do with the fact QVC isn't a sponsor and over the weekend the thread about the TSV got so many hits that the mods closed the threads. Shame really if it wasn't for QVC many scrapbooker/cardmakers wouldn't even know about UKS and how often does QVC have a decent TSV for scrapbookers. Trouble is I can see both sides of the coin so has a libra who can't make a decision I shall sit on the fence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told used to be a amusement account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?.