Wednesday, June 13, 2007

more cards
















Well thats the card list up to date, had a bit of a moment with the waistcoats they are such fun to make and to me what card making is all about, stamping cutting and embellishing. The waistcoat is a funstamps stamp, the new home is made from scraps and Birthday wishes is based on a card I saw in a mag by Diane Grimshaw. So today hopefully will get that weekly done.


We have nearly put up all the new blinds except the living room which is a bay window and could be tricky. And I'm have to take up the slates in dining room not sure whether is was our measuring or BIL eyesight but its 15cm too long I have 16 more slates to go. The plumber is coming this pm to see if we can squeeze a shower in but I don't think its going to work.

No comments: