Saturday, August 25, 2007

Challenge



















I've managed the challenge this week, a link to Pooh, use something beginning with a B and using scraps (BG Phoebe) didn't manage the honey colour. Not really sure its all worked does look over cute. Using pics of myself for my next LO just waiting for covered chipboard to dry. And I've sorted out what I want to do tomorrow at the crop, pics are printed, pp chosen and words picked.
You will be glad to hear I don't smell anymore, christened the bath last night, had to be careful no filling it to the top till its nearly overflowing cos the tiles are not all up yet. OH is pleased he has a sink with a cupboard underneath to hide all my multibuys, men they just don't understand the concept of saving money if my favourite shampoo is on BOGOF it doesn't matter that I have a dozen already I'm saving money in the long run!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Samm said...

This is lovely, those birdies look soooo cute!!!

Samm
x