Friday, August 10, 2007

Summer Cyber Crop


Well I've managed all classes yesterday and sewing seems to be the order of the day. First was Scrappy Do's, suppose to only stitch along the bottom but I got carried away and stitched the frame. The papers were deja view, stickers from a value pack from Walmart.
Now this LO class from ATML caused me enormous amount of stress its machine stitched round everything, you're suppose to stitch the stems, trust me not a good idea with a sewing machine possessed with evil on its mind. So I doodled them and I have some flowers placed over the worst spots. DD posted me the photo cos I love it so much on her bebo site and yes I used a scanned photo me stitch over the original "dangerous".





















This was Suzanne's class for the Collectively Yours blog. She had lovely pic of her DD looking thoughtful and while hunting for a photo I found this one of DS on his 18th Birthday and I wanted to scrap it, so I made a boy page using Junkitz extreme and a bit of rusty pickle. I do you see machine sewing nice wiggly lines, I can managed that.



















No I haven't been buying yet more stash this lovely pile is my prize from Craft Emporium. There was bit of a communication problem and then Lyn wanted to have it all matching. It was worth the wait a pizza box full of 7 gypsies and matching bazzill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I’m very glad to see your article. Thank you so much and i'm looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?.