Monday, August 20, 2007

The Wedding


Finally I have finished the double LO I made on Wednesday at Creative Scrapbooking. It is perfect for the wedding pics from Saturday and I was determined to finish this morning so I could put it on my blog today. Whats made the LO very special is the ribbon and the heart pearls are off the invitation and the menu cards on the tables. And even though we haven't managed to take SIL over to the craft side she helped to lever the pearls off. Rub ons were mm that I've had for ages still worked a treat. Vellum saying glued conveniently under the pearl hearts.








This person sells toy ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary thing is we're related!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

hollywoodpoison said...

helloooooooooooooo debby! i have stumbled into your blog!

beautiful wedding layouts - love the way you have included embellishments from the invites.

congrats on winning those prizes too!

mandy

Terrie Farrell said...

Loving the new layouts Debbie. Well done. X

chubbs said...

hi debs
the layout is lovely
hugs sis

Anonymous said...

Hello there, simply become aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you continue this in future}. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!.