Wednesday, October 10, 2007

J Alert



I did very little of my own scrapbooking at the weekend and most of the photos I used were with this cheeky chappie. I tried to get some photos of my two this week cos they were both in the house. They made excuses like I haven't any make up on or I need a haircut. Then accused me of only wanting photos to scrapbook with, not at all I told them, OK I lied. Anyway this LO of Jake is a complete Scraplift from the front page of Septembers Scrapbook Trends the only thing is different is the papers and words.
Here's my LO of Kirsty Wiseman class, painting, acetate, stitching, cutting out you name we did it. Its still raining here but suppose to fine up later so hopefully will be able to photo the rest of the LO from the weekend.
I've been tagged by Terrie for 7 random or weird facts about myself, I'm so boring this could take some time to think some up.

No comments: