Friday, November 23, 2007

Bah Humbug

I've had enough now my Card Tally is now 80 and I think I deserve a rest, so I'm scrapbooking today. I've used up some BG from last year and some gold card. The first is my Di Hickman Sketch Nov#3, on her blog there are some great examples. Has you can see I used swirls with a scrap of BG.
The next card I used my cricut to cut out the the letters and the holly, loads of inking and used gold paper to highlight it all.
Yesterday I convince DH I needed some essentials like glue and we popped up to craft & co their brick & mortar shop closes on 15 December which is a shame cos its five minutes away and handy if you run out of something like glue (thats what I told DH). They plan to do crops and demo days nearby and bring the shop with them. But I did manage to top up my white bazzill, chalk pads and several BG figgy pudding slipped in too, oh and I brought glue.



4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow lovely cards love the top one best ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

Both very pretty!

Spot-On said...

love the scrolls! great take on the stketch! Great cards, TFS!

Crafty croissant said...

Wow Debby i really like this 'Noel' card and all the others, so pretty. You are very talented. Your LO are great too.