Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More challenges

There is another challenge blog but with Sugar Nellies, the challenge is using a Sugar Nellie and checks. The challenge on the Daring Cardmakers was to look back at the last challenge and use some of the elements that the design team had used on their cards. How about that for lucky because Jo had used a star and so had I, so just for a change this card makes up for both challenges. I used hopscotch papers from K&Co and the star was cut out on the cricut.
Having to look out some photos for my A-Z journal, didn't realised but the C prompt is this week, thats cos I was running a week late.

15 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cute boy card - great job!

Melissa Goodsell said...

This is a really fabulous card...superb boy card! Thanks for joining in with the dare,
Melx

Frances said...

This is a great boy card, debby - love the star. haven't got round to this challenge yet, but is on my list to do!

By the way, I've tagged you, please see my blog for details :)

Fran x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely fabulous Debby!!! great card :) x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love how you have coloured the Sugar Nellie. he goes so well with those papers

Han said...

This is a fab card for a boy. I have sent you an award....its on my blog xx

Kim said...

Oh Debby, so cute! Kim sbs8

A Hovel to Home said...

Very nice job. Have you linked to the UK STampers Sugar Nellie Cyberblog challenege. It would qualify as there are checks.

If you want to go to via my blog to the link under forums, then click the "our blog" link at the top.

Kay SBS8

SueH said...

What a cute kids card......I always have trouble doing them myself!

Kathy W said...

Love,love,love this card and stamp. my son play guitar :}
Kathy sbs8

My Paper World said...

Really cool card Debby! Love that bottle cap sentiment!
Nicola xx

Rosanne said...

Yoru card is just tooo cute!

stamp and scrape said...

Great card for a boy - the papers are fab.
Ros

Enfys said...

Super cute boy card, it's great. I never thought of using a star like this, I'm off to switch my bug on!

sugarnellie said...

Hey fab, and I love those K & Co papers. Great card