Tuesday, February 05, 2008

C for Crafty


Well I've done my page for C for Crafty, I've only done one page cos there's an idea forming for the next letter and I will need the right hand side of the page for it to work. Sorry for the bad photos may change them later. I used crate paper and the photos of the scrapbooking are two layouts I won the house challenge on UKS and the middle one is a favourite of mine. I took a picture of some the cards I made but even though the flash wasn't on it looks like it. Not sure if you can read the journalling but it was really saying how my Mum was a knitter and how my Sis convinced my OH that this was a cheap hobby.
Not sure how much I will get done today the best way to describe how I feel is delicate, not sure why hope its not some dreaded lurgy.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Wow that is so cute - I'm not sure crafty even describes that awesome work! Kim sbs8

Marlou McAlees said...

this is excellent Debby!!! great work :) x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this is fabulous ,realy brilliant ,Dawnx

Kathy W said...

you inspire me yet again, I really need to do some more scrapbooking.

A Hovel to Home said...

wow, what a fab page.