Monday, March 17, 2008

Are you sure its Monday

Haven't made a card over the weekend so nearly didn't have anything to show, checked my documents and found this card I know its Christmas but she's still cute.

Wasn't able to check out the blogs and challenges, my Sis PC is not in a very comfortable position so couldn't stay on it for very long. So the plan for today is to get up to date with my blogs, if I can keep my eyes open. DH finished really late and we didn't get home till early hours in the morning, then I had to get up cos the ntl man is suppose to be coming. To add salt to injury the washing machine had just boiled the load of clothes, my DD jeans have come out a size zero and now it not working at all. So wish I could go back to bed and start again, but for now looking for some matchsticks to keep my eyes open.

13 comments:

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous Debby I love it! Sorry you are having a bad day! It does sound like a monday!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr you are having a bad time ,at least it was not your jeans LOLxxx
beautiful card realy cute ,Dawnxx

Suzanne said...

This is so sweet!! Oh dear sorry to hear about your washing machine what a nightmare!!! Sue :o)

Samm said...

ahhh, this is so pretty!!! love the layering!

Samm
x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Hope you get your washing machine sorted

Karin said...

I would like to thank you for your nice comments on my blog. Sorry too for your washing machine.
Your card is so sweet and wonderful. Love the colours.

Karin

Catherine said...

glad you posted this...it's very pretty!

Nancy said...

Love it!

Your blog is so nice .. thanks for stopping by my blog, nice to know people still look at it!

Take care,

Nancy
SBS-8

Jeannette said...

Debby, your cards are wonderful, I love your Rock Dude card and of course this one is just adorable.

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This is such a lovely card. Great what you´ve did with the stamp. Just like she is flying at the card. LOVE IT!
Have nice day
/Gunilla

Rosanne said...

Very,very cute!

Gwen said...

this is such a beauty! the colors are so pretty together!...hope tomorrow is a much better day :)

craftyb said...

Hi d...sorry about all the drama....but your card is fabulous! Maybe you're having all the stress now and by Christmas you'll be relaxed and happy...? bx