Monday, March 03, 2008

Suprise

So this is my surpise cards for Fran, which turned out more of suprise seeing as I forgot to sign it. Now what makes you think I've got some new stamps from Magnolia, maybe trying to use them all on one card was pushing it a bit. Magnolia has some new ones which there is no doubt I want them. Back to Fran's card still using imaginesce papers, which I used for the dress too, still getting use to the pencils and depths of colours.

Struggling with photography again but this is for UKS weekly challenge, you had to use purple, ribbon, either 29 of something or 2 and 9 of something, I've use 9 chipboard buttons and two different ribbons and something metal or sparkly so thats the metal corner and brad. There was suppose to be a water theme but having choosen the photo that theme wasn't going to work but it was only 5 points so I can live without them. I used Elsie Toby papers that I've been sitting on for ages, you might see more of it now I've cut into them.

10 comments:

Han said...

Fab work xx

Alhambra Club said...

What a great scarpbook page, wonderful photo and love all your embellishments. Your Magnolia card is great, love those cute little mushrooms.

Hilde said...

Wow, I love your cards!!

They are so cute!!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Debby, love your stamps and the little cute mushrooms, your layout is great too :) x

Ana Baird said...

Awesome! They're really beautiful!

Unknown said...

wow I LOVE those buttons!!

Kristine said...

*GASP* OH MY GOODNESS!!! This little sitting girl is just the CUTEST!! :D LOVE LOVE LOVE this card soooo much--very pretty soft colors. You're sooo talented--LOVE IT!!

Annie said...

fabulous card you made for Fran, really pretty colours.

Suzanne said...

Great scrapbook page they look as if they are having great fun!! The card is gorgeous love the papers. Sue :o)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, and I love your layout