Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday again.

This is a card I made for a friend's son, I used glossy accents on the bubbles and his sunglasses, the papers were from some blog candy from Fran. The stamp is Whipper Snapper.

A couple of pics of the snow from yesterday our weather can't decide what it wants to do, Friday we went in short sleeves and yesterday wearing several layers. Actually this snow was almost gone by mid-day and the afternoon was a bit chilly but plenty of sunshine. We rarely get snow in Surrey so this is quite a novelty for us, wouldn't what it all the time. Sis picked me up in the afternoon and has my crop bag was packed while waiting for the boys to finish work I've almost finished two double layouts.


14 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card love it!!
No snow for us this week yet but then we get the UK weather a couple of days after.

Debbie said...

Great card love the pool shark

nessy said...

what a fantastic card -made me laugh out loud!! what fab colours!! bright and cheerful!!
wow what delightful photos!! we only had a little snow -not enough for any snowmen -just one snowball!!!
vanessa xx

Murielle said...

I love your card funny shark!

Nancy said...

LOL -- Debby coming from someone who had over 3ft of snow this winter .. that is a lovely picture.

thanks again for the RAK ..:)

Gwen said...

WOOOOOOW!!!!! love absoutly everything about this card!!! you rocked it!!!
It was 85 here today!!! ;)

Suzanne said...

What a great card love the stamp. We didn't get any snow here never do!!! Sue :o)

Frances said...

Ooo, what a fun card, love the doodled bubbles round the frame.

No snow up here on the Wirral, just a few flakes yesterday (no, not me) and the sun's out today but still COLD. Typical british weather, eh.

Deb said...

Such a fun card Debby, love the shark! Fab snowy pics too!

Marja Sch said...

What a cute shark. The card is fabulous. Lovely photo's

Donalda said...

Oh your card is so cute !!!!
Man I say you got some snow. I really hate to tell you this but here in Indiana it was 75 today. We are finally getting warm weather sure hope it stays that way lol

Smriti said...

Hi Debby, I've given you a "You cheer me up" award @ my blog. Please read my post for details.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the stamp its so funny. Great colours and papers

Anonymous said...

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..