Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Missing

I'm exhausted, which is why I was missing yesterday and from today I must be careful not to overdo it since I'm at Scrap-a-ganza at the weekend. This is a card I made last week using Katharine sketch for Stamp Something, I love Katharine's sketches they always work well with what ever I'm doing. The ballerina stamp is Kerry's from Debbie Moore and the idea of using chalks was on Kerry's blog, I love the beautiful subtle colours. The papers are K&Co but the pink was a devil to match and the backing paper is wallpaper.

So the plan for taking it easy is check I have enough Father's day cards and B/day card for my Dad, need to make an acceptance card and I've still got to finish those 6by6 swap pages, I've still got to do K and L for my A-Z journal (many thanks Jan for the ideas) and I need to make a start on a CJ that I've joined on UKS plus make sure I've got everything I need for Scrap-a-ganza and take it easy!!!!!!!


14 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love how you have used the chalk on the image, fab idea

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card the image is fab and I love the idea of using chalk.

Annie said...

beautiful card you've made in soft candy pink! and do take it easy .. .. well try at least!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Debby, so pretty. My DM stamps have arrived!

Carole ;D

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and love the lattice column.

Kathy W said...

just beautiful, great take on stamp something sketch challenge.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so gorgeous Debby. I love the sweet image and all that pretty prink. Hugs, Nikki x

nessy said...

a stunning ,very beautiful card, the chalks make it look very delicate
vanessa xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

how about a new challenge to try?
http://sbs18challenges.blogspot.com the next challenge comes out tomorrow :)

Ila said...

This is So Beautiful!! I love the soft colors and stamp!!

Stacey said...

Wow, Kerry's image looks gorgeous. Love how you've inked her up, so pretty and really subtle ~x~

Zoe said...

This is a beautiful card, I think this stamp is one of my favorites out of Kerry's set

Anonymous said...

So delicate and gorgeous, I love the chalk idea.
Maria xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful card such soft effect with the chalks