Sunday, June 22, 2008

Where's the sun, Sunday

While trying to catch up with blog hopping someone pointed me in the direction of a new blog challenge Our Creative Corner and they had a sketch and you know I love sketches. I used the cuttlebug borders instead of ribbons. I think I running late with challenge but you know I can't resist a sketch and in fact Katharina has one her blog too.

Now do you have some mini crafters who would love a challenge blog for themselves well look no farther because Hannah and Zoe with the help of their Mums launching a challenge blog for the under 16 on the 27th June called Crafty Monkeys. I think its a great idea only wish I had a crafty monkey to join in.

15 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby Love the colours you have used,Thanks for promoting Hannah's and Zoe's new blog they are so exited about it.

Alison said...

This is a gorgeous card the new cuttlebug borders look fab.

Donalda said...

Oh this is just breathe taking, I love the papers and the color oh my it is my favorite

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Debby, I love the new Cuttlebug borders

Annie said...

fabby card and loving the embossing. And we've got the sun here in Cornwall!

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is great Debbie what fantastic colours, got my Cuttlebug borders this week they are great. Like the distressing you ave done on them
Hugs Jacqui x

Anne said...

Very pretty, love those rich colours!

Dawny P said...

Hi Debbie - thanks for stopping by and for your nice words chicken xx I just love your card for OCC - it's fab xxx Now re Poppicrafts, you KNOW you want to lol xxx I just had a teeny tiny little peekie before!!! You may see the evidence soon lol xxx

Han said...

Excellent card love the papers xx

Stacey said...

Gorgeous, rich colours and Tilda looks as perfect as ever :o) The Cuttlebug borders are seriously effective - top marks! ~x~

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

My first visit to your blog. Your cards are wonderful! I love the new cuttlebug borders and you've really highlighted how great they are! I'll be sure to check back on your blog often.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Debby, I love your gorgeous card and the colour scheme and design is wonderful. I love the new cuttlebug border too. Thank you so much for mentioning Hannah and Zoe's challenge blog too, Hugs, Nikki x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card, love the colours!
Clairexx

Becky said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the rich colours! Fantastic!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

another gorgeous card Debiie I lvoe it you are so talented Jill x