Friday, July 25, 2008

Five Months

Yes crafters it's five months to Christmas and today is Rudolph day, see I remembered so here are two Christmas Cards and another waiting to be finished. They are both the new Sweet Ebony's from Funky Kits, the first card is another go at at the sketch on Spoonful of Sugar with the missing strip. I saw a card using these Daisy Bucket papers which reminded me that I still had a bit left and I still have enough for one more card. My old snowflake punches came out along with stamps away Christmas stamps and love my ribbons from Poppicraft at the mo. Only prob with this card no way will it go through the post on standard delivery.
Isn't he gorgeous and I know who will be receiving this one, someone who has just had a little boy. The large snowflake is a cuttlebug die and if you look close its embossed.
Tilda & Friends ATC challenge is for buttons and they plan to keep the next few weeks a bit easier to make life easier for Mums with children to join in and even for the small crafters to join in too. Can anyone tell me why I can't photo a ATC I've lost count how many times I've photo this ATC and this is the best one.

Plans for the weekend, Newbury Artstamps, the highlight of our year. Not only is it easy to park and its free, not only are the tickets cheap £3.50 on the door but it's full of craft stuff to buy so I shall be in my element not that I need anything! Back staying at Sis cos the boys are working late Saturday hopefully she doesn't lose internet again.


24 comments:

Stacey said...

Great cards, especially love the layout and colour scheme of the top one ~x~

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards Debby love the DP you have used they are beautiful.

Rach said...

oh wow Debby you have been super busy....fantastic Christmas cards and your atc....I have been trying to creep round my DH about the Newbury artstamps....never know fingers crossed...they say miracles happen...hehe.
hugs rach.xx

Jill said...

wow Debby, I'm just loving your xmas cards they are stunning Jill x

Tricia T said...

Love, love, love your two Christmas cards. Gorgeous!

Annie said...

You have been busy Debby! love the christmas cards, and you reminded me I have some of the paper you used on the second one - that little boy is so cute! and fabby atc with Edwin sat on the wall, thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. Enjoy Newbury stamp show, we decided not to travel this year and I've been spending too much on stamps just lately! have a good weekend. annie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh Wow Debby two gorgeous Christmas cards. The images are just so sweet. I shudder when I think of how many I will need to make but just don't feel in the mood to start yet. Well done. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Zoe said...

Hi Debby, I love all the chrismas cards. I love the image and the snowflakes.
love
zoe
xxxx

Bubbles said...

2 beautiful cards, just love them both, the snowflakes finish them off brilliantly. Thanks for playing.
Joanne x

Unknown said...

Hi Debby

These cards are gorgeous, and snap I am going to Newbury for the first time this year, 2 hour car journey for me though, lol - going Saturday so you never know we might bump into each other!!! lol

Deb said...

fantastic christmas cards Debby, just love them both, that sketch for Spoonful is fab isn't it? Gorgeous ATC too! Have a great weekend!

Brocéliane said...

two gorgeous christmas cards,love it :)
Brocéliane

Marcea said...

fantastic cards!!! Even tho you mentioned the 'C' word (is it really only 5 months .... eek) I have left you a little something over on my blog
-x-

tracie said...

wow Debby fabulous cards, those papers are gorgoeus and the images are adorable - have to get me some of them soon, lol
Love the snowflakes and ribbons, all gorgeous - love them both :)x

lolo said...

Lovely cards!!!
I love the images!

Unknown said...

great cards and atc, can't wait for my pip stamp. Love that card ots so cute tx

Greta said...

Beautiful cards. Love both the Christmas ones although I'm trying not to think about it yet. x

NGCARDS said...

very pretty!
I ecspecially love the blue boy christmas card!
xxx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful christmas cards.Motivates me to start mine.x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards, beautiful DP and embossing - Hope you enjoyed Newbury!
Maria xx

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

This is such a cute ATC hun, really lovely.
Kare xxxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi you have some wonderful cards on your blog love you atc too!!!

Ila said...

What a Fabulous ATC!! I love the composition...Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous Christmas cards! Love them to bits! I want that round Christmas sentiment stamp, but I can't find it anywhere!! Can you point me in the right direction, please?

Love the Edwin with plasters on, too! Very appropriate for your excellent ATC. The dymo labels really fit with it.

Heather xx