Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday 16th

So another entry to my A-z journal, I made this at Scrapbuddies crop and everyone thought I was mad scrapbooking a mug of Tea, but has I explained in the journalling under the corner, that I can't start the day without one or last for more than a couple of hours before I have to put the kettle on. The layout is based on a pagemap but it had flowers on that so wasn't going to work with a mug of tea but the button worked brilliantly and the papers are Scenic Route. When I come back I've two more entries to do U and V and I'm already stuck on U.

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just a lovely page ... very original. We definitely have one thing in common and that is not being able to face the day without a nice hot mug of tea. Warm regards

cats whiskers said...

Debby I have never done any scarpbooking but this really makes me want to start, it is so colourful and the buttons look amazing and of course A Cup of Tea!!!!! my lifeline.
Hugs Jacqui x

Leanne said...

That is fantastic!

Karin said...

Hi Debby,

what a fabulous lay-out.
I love the bright colours and embellishments you've added.

Hop over to my blog there's a award waiting for you.

Have a great day,
xoxo karin

Chris said...

This is a wonderful layout Debby, bright and cheerful and a lovely cuppa too! Love the buttons. Chris x

carolann said...

brilliant page hun Tea best drink of the day well done hun xxxxx

lolo said...

Wow!!!
This page is very beautiful!!

nessy said...

wonderful page ~just love the layout and the colours are striking!!
vanessa xx

Debbie said...

This is fab Debby..you do well to go without a cuppa for 2 hours, I have to have a mug beside me all the time, could do with one of those tea urns really..lol. Debbie x

Annie said...

such fun! love the cuppa layout and those buttons, just perfect! hugs, annie x

Anne said...

This is gorgous Debby. What about umbrella for U - just a thought! Hope you enjoy Madrid x

Anonymous said...

Today, with all the fast life style that everyone leads, credit cards have a huge demand in the economy. Persons coming from every field are using the credit card and people who are not using the card have lined up to apply for one. Thanks for expressing your ideas on credit cards.