Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday Wish

Another new Nellie this time from Leanne Ellis, I have to honest I wasn't to sure on these stamps but I thought I'll get some just to test the water and I'm really pleased how she works out although if I use it again, I will avoid the pink wings cos I'm not sure of the pink. The sketch is Sketch Saturday #29 and the patterned paper is BG.Not sure about this card, first I stamped a word stamp with white embossing powder but it doesn't show up well and I'm not sure what I was thinking using gold brads but I love my flower and the paper is BG that I brought on Saturdays crop. This was for the CPS #95 sketch.
I've a lovely bruise thanks to the Nurse yesterday but the blood pressure is fine and we finally have water in the kitchen, its been quite strange to wash up in the bathroom!

15 comments:

Dawny P said...

Both fab Debby. I love the new Nellies as well. Hope you are ok and things are back to normal re your house. Hugs xxxxx

Rach said...

both cards are brilliant Debby,
i too was like you and a little sceptical on the leanne ellis stamps. but you have done a fabulous job. she looks brilliant.
thanks for sharing. hugs rachxx

nessy said...

both lovely cards ~both so different ~delicate papers and the first so beautifully coloured!! love the flower in the second card!!
vanessa xx

Chrissie said...

Two wonderful cards Debby. Isn't it funny how it takes us a while to decide whether we like new stuff or not?

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the image on the first one and the colouring is fab. Love the papers you've used. There is a little something on my blog for you. Michele x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Card is adorable no question about that. The image is very cute.
x Natasha x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two beautiful cards Debby, I love your new stamp on the first and the second card is also so pretty.. just love the colour scheme, Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon said...

Your LE card looks fab, I haven't inked mine up yet!! Lovely!

Linda Beeson said...

That girl image on that first card is just beyond adorable and I love what you did with the CPS sketch!

Ali Watson said...

Smashing cards Debby, glad all went well.

Carol Weimer said...

Your cards look like so much fun. I love what your doing with your stamped images. Thanks for the inspiration.

Andrea, said...

2 fabulous cards, I love your new stamp. Glad everything was ok at the Drs

Gill said...

Gorgeous cards, your new stamp looks fab, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x

Lea L. said...

Very pretty cards!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

I have noticed that car insurance businesses know the vehicles which are vulnerable to accidents along with other risks. Additionally they know what type of cars are prone to higher risk and also the higher risk they've the higher the premium rate. Understanding the easy basics associated with car insurance can help you choose the right type of insurance policy which will take care of your requirements in case you get involved in an accident. Thank you for sharing the ideas in your blog.