Sunday, August 08, 2010

Ribbons and Bows

Lovely easy challenge is being called for this weeks High Hopes Challenge ribbons and bows as if I need an excuse to use ribbon. I have to admit depending on which day it is I can't decide if I should have done yellow ribbon for all the bows yet some times I like the white bows.
I love this adorable image from High Hopes and I used a glossy pen from Viva on her hair bobbles and now they really do look like bobbles. The papers are Doodlebug including the dotty papers I used for the flowers and the finishing touch the deep edge border punch that I think looks like a cute fence.
Don't forget to check out the DT always fabby samples and if you fancy a High Hopes stamps I get my from Bunny Zoes .
The stampin up party was really fun and such a laugh one that my Sis plans to repeat soon hopefully by that time my craft kitty might recover since my DD came with me without any money!
Yesterday I managed to make 13 flat Christmas cards what do I mean by flat cards, they have to go in the tiny slot of ordinary posting not the larger letter post. Of course you can barely layer or put any embellies on it so they're flat did I mention they're flat.

20 comments:

Mummylade said...

so you mean they're like... flat?

Rooty said...

I made flat Christmas cards yesterday too!! Lovely card as always Debbie. What do you do with all the cards you make, do you have them all stored up for when you need one?

Monika Lerch said...

Oh...ist die süß gemacht. Gefällt mir super-super gut.

Liebe Grüße Moni

pinky said...

Just gorgeous Debby.
Pinky

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
I lov ethe gorgeous colours on this beautiful card. The image is so sweet and the ribbins and bows are fabulous. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

chris said...

Debby its so gorgeous, and I love her with her basket full of kitties. hugs chris xx

Steph said...

Really love the colours you've used!

Andrea said...

what a gorgeous card Debby,
beautiful colors and neat bows
I love your card
hugs andrea

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Debby, gorgeous image and papers. You can see the shine on the bobbles. I don't know how you manage to match up all your ribbons and papers so well.

Congratulations on winning Friday Sketchers. :-) xx

Claire said...

I am loving the colours on this card Debby, just love it! Hugs, Claire x

Uschi said...

Debby, die Karte ist wunderbar.
Das Motiv ist ja ganz zauberhaft mit den 3 Kätzchen im Korb!
Gefällt mir sehr gut!

Liebe Grüße
Uschi

Liza said...

Such a sweet card Debby, I love the summery look.

Liza x

Donna said...

Delightfully pretty card Debby, love this lil image and the papers are gorgeous :) Donna x

Ann-Marie said...

Hi Debby, a gorgeous card, love the colours you've used and I love the yellow ribbon with it. Have just had a little nosey at a few of your latest creations - all so beautiful. I always head over here especially if my mojo goes for a wander theres such a wealth of inspiration I never fail to leave inspired, thank you. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Tricia T said...

Cute Debbie! I like the white bows. :-) I hope you're going to show us your flat Christmas cards. I bet that they are stunning!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Debby, this card is too stinking cute. Love the image. I hve to say that i just love our layering effect on all of your cards. They just seem so life like.

Elaine said...

Hi Debbie,
Don't stress over flat Christmas cards! At least you've started making some, it'll be Christmas week and I'll be panicking as always!
Love this card. Very cute stamp (I've never even inked mine up yet, shame on me!)
Love the papers and both colours of ribbon.
Hugs Elaine xx

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Debby
I just love the colours, so pretty.

Karen x

Tasha said...

Super super cute card! Loving the goreous DP and funky colour combo! The image is so sweet, fab layout too
love tasha xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh! Debby i love this! the colours are lovely it's just beautiful!