Sunday, February 08, 2015

Dogs too


Yep another Scrapbooking page, I do have a card but I'm not sure they've received it yet so I'm afraid it will have to stay in my drafts for a few days yet.
I do love this photo I stole from my Sister how they are laughing because the dogs wanted to get in the photo.
Can't believe that baby is now the amazing little chap I see on Thursday and I had forgotten how funny nearly two year olds are.
The papers are Bo Bunny and there is one sheet left which I don't like but it feels good that I got several pages out of the kit.
The leaf swirl is Cherry Lynn chopped up to suit and the Love is the Avery Elle which I really do love and it will keep popping up.
This is layout five so far and I'm only one week behind for a layout a week.
There was a last minute cancellation at crop I've been going to yesterday and since its not far, my daughter was happy to take me. I managed two layouts that needed a little bit added when I got home since football was on I was happy to finish them. So now I'm a week ahead.

28 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous layout Debby love the picture, papers and embellishments. Susan x

Debs said...

Fabulous LO Debby - love all the gorgeous detailing and beautiful photo.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Debby a real "captured moment" xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Debby. xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

Nicole said...

WOW!!! Just love love love your LO, with the beautiful picture and Designpaper and the lovely flowers!!
Hugs, Nicole

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another great phtot beautifully presented and love the bit of distressing. Great colour choice of papers

Sandra H said...

So lovely Debby is your page x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous layout Debby, such a happy photograph and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Sandra1968 said...

This is a beautiful lay-out!

Unknown said...

Great layout and the design and color are really outstanding, makes the picture even more full of nature. What a great picture of the family and you gotta love the dog!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a lovely photo Debby and a gorgeous layout to do it justice.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely page Debby and a great natural photo x Susan x

Chrissy said...

Great photo Debby and a fabulous layout with the torn papers,flowers and hearts..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debby what a perfect way to capture such a wonderful, happy memory, that photo is awesome, the colours and design of the LO is superb.
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

What a lovely family photo, your layout is just perfect Debby, from flowers to torn edges. Love it.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant page layout Debby and fab photo.
Lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, this is a wonderful layout! I love seeing your scrapbook pages!
Hugs Lynsey x

Cheryl W. said...

Your Avery Elle word die (Love) really is pretty. Love that font. This is a wonderful layout, Debby. It will bring back happy memories for many, many years.

Carol S. said...

Brilliant picture and love the layout. The flowers are gorgeous too. hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

This is very pretty Debby and a beautiful photo too. I love the gorgeous flowers and flourishes you have used and the stitched circle behind with the hearts is a great touch. x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL scrapbooking page. OMGosh, that is a HUGE sheppard. He must eat a lot. Have a wonderful and crafty week Debby.

Tammy said...

Such a fun page and as always, dogs just add the right touch of everything!

Jackie Scott said...

Such a happy family photo in a beautiful layout. Wonderful embellishments and the DP colour makes the photo stand out!

Becky said...

What a wonderful photo Debby, great lay out.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is a fabulous page, I love it.

Maria said...

Brilliant scrapbook page, gorgeous photo!

Lynne in NI said...

What a fun pic ... I love the little terrier peeking over to look at the baby :)
Beautiful LO too, so many fab details and great stitching too x