Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Anything Goes

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Sparkle and Shine Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

We are showcasing PENNY BLACK PRODUCTS  this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


Oh dear I made this card before I went away for the long weekend to see MIL hope I can remember what I used.
First of the papers are a mixture of Echo Park I love Sunshine and Sunny Days Ahead which shows you can easily mix and match.
 This week we are showcasing Penny Black and I thought I would get a clear set I've always been worried the images are too small especially for the way I layer my images but goodness as you can see my the Penny Black Missing You clear set are a really good size and the two other images are equally as good.
I also stamped the toadstools from one of the other images so I could have some toadstools for embellishments.
I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles for my two circle frames and I also used the Spellbinders circle nestablilities to finish off the frames.
I used the Simon Says Stamp My Heart Soars for the clouds, not forgetting the Simon Says Stamp Wishing die.  To complement the wishing die I've used the stamp set Sending and Wishing from Simon Says Stamp.
Not forgetting the little bit of grass using a die from MFT which is to help hide the join where the yellow dotty paper meet the green pattern along with some white ribbon from my stash.
Right I better schedule my post for 2pm hope I have better luck than the one I schedule for Monday!

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

37 comments:

Lin said...

Amazing, Debby! I love the papers you paired with this sweet image, too!

Lin said...

Amazing, Debby! I love the papers you paired with this sweet image, too!

Lorraine A said...

Totally adorable card Debby :-) such a cute image and I love the papers and all the colours too, absolutely gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

Oh, how very cute!

Tracy said...

I just love how you used those little toadstools with the sentiment. Adorable Debby. Hugs!

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, a fabulous image and design.
Pauline
x

Pat said...

This image is so cute Debby and what pretty colours and papers you have used. The stitched circles are great for the images to sit on and the ribbon with the grass just above works a treat. I love the clouds and the large sentiment too. x

José said...

Lovely card, sweet image

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, I love your design with fabulous papes.........your cute image is adorable and super details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sarah said...

This is delightful Debby, love the bright colours and your pencil work is amazing xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Debby..I love how she is patting that toadstool so lovingly..fabulous colouring and design and I love the papers and cplours...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Irene said...

Wow Debby this is just amazing with all those wonderful toadstools!!

xx Irene

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card and love the colours and the papers.

Kath x

Liz said...

A fabulous image and the papers you've chosen are just perfect. xx

Sue said...

I love this, such a sweet image, beautiful colours and wonderful design.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is so cute. A fab image and brilliant design
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Really lovely image and card Debby.
Lorraine

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute image. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

JenniferD said...

What a Fabulous Card. I always love this Image its just Adorable and what you did with the sentiment and the toadstools on the stitched circles is very very Clever!

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card deb by x

Stephanie said...

So adorable, Debby! I love how you build the scenes in your cards! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, this is such a cute card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby. The image is adorable and I love the design and your special "Debby" touches
hugs
Mandy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

So gorgeous Debby, I love this image and the mushrooms
Kevin xx

Cheryl W. said...

Your entire card is adorable, of course, but I think my favorite little part is the mushroom embellishments. They are just perfect!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous what a cute image I love the extra mushrooms too, love the colours and design hugs Pops x

Gayatri said...

Beautiful card. LOVE your colouring and mix of patterns and texture.
Hugs!
Gayatri

JoAnn said...

What a sweet image and you do such a fabulous job with your coloring and layering. Love the cute little toadstools in the corner. Beautiful card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really awesome and adorable Debby. Fantastic colouring and layout as usual sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Tammy said...

Fabulous card Debby!

Swaantje said...

What a little sweet card..
Fantastic work,Debby
hugs
Swaani

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debby, this is gorgeous! Love the colour combo and that sweet image. Utterly gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

Maria said...

Hi Debby,
she is adorable and your colouring in it's Amazing ! a very sweet card
hugs Maria

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Debby! Such a pretty image and I love how you put the papers together. Great design!
Hugs, Danielle x

Lynne in NI said...

Soooo pretty! Love the extra toadstools on your sentiment :)

Ruth G said...

Such a sweet card! From the colors to the images and the lovely matting and shapes! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Debby! Such a cute image!! Wonderful design!

hugs...