Friday, November 20, 2015

Gifts for You


I'm very lucky to have received December's Card Kit from Simon says Stamp but Mr Mojo is away at the moment, I think he hates Christmas.

So I was looking at the papers and I was lucky to have two pieces of paper with Joy to the World on.
When I decided that I would actually like the Joy part to be on a patterned paper.


I decided to use the Simon Says Stamp Kinley Snowflake using one the contrasting card that came in the kit and the Stitched Star is from the Stitched Bundle of Shapes. The stars and sequin are both from the kit.

This time I use one of the stickers from the stickers set along with the stars. Two very quick 4 inch cards with now stamping required.


It seemed a shame to waste the scraps and since at the moment I've started to think of Christmas tags. So using the fabulous sentiment that comes with the kits stamp set, I managed to make four tags. The twine is from Doodlebug.


I was quite impressed with myself using up all the paper on the two sheets and after playing for just over an hour I managed another couple of cards but I save them for another day.

15 comments:

brenda said...

They look like great kits Debby and some lovely makes using them. My mojo is also away somewhere, I think he's sulking and wants some winter sunshine.

B x

Sarah said...

Your mojo clearly returned quite quickly Debby...these are fantastic makes, love the colours xx

Pat said...

Such pretty cards and tags using this kit Debby. I think Mr Mojo was just having a short nap! x

Brawny x said...

All are fab Debby but I love the polar bear bearing gifts tags most x

Sandra H said...

Wow Debby they are so adorable x

Scrapthat said...

Doesn't appear your mojo is away at all!
Beautiful set of holiday cards and tags!

Lin said...

Love what you did with the kit, Debby! I especially love your ideas for the "joy to the world" paper, and I'll be CASEing those for my Christmas cards this year!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are all brilliant, well done for managing with no mojo!!! Love Hazelxx

Doreen said...

A beautiful collection Debby.xxx

Jacee said...

They look fabulous Debby!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You should be impressed, fabulous projects, that's what non mojo does sometimes LOL.

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of Christmas projects Debby, it doesn't look like your mojo has gone far to me.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant tags and gift cards. The designs look gorgeous to me!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Great selections here Debby and fab layouts and colours.

Kath x

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab Debby ... that kit looks lovely!