Saturday, May 14, 2016

Flippin' Awesome


Since I was lucky enough to receive some Penny Black Stamps with Mo Manning images it seemed only right to use them on my Penny Black Saturday.

This is the fabulous cling stamp is called Flippin' Out I also know the product number 40-369 go me. Although I've linked to the actual Penny Black there are lots of retail stores online and brick and mortar that either sell or could possible order it for you.

So back to my card which now looking at it I've feel I should have made another pink corner using the La LaLand filigree die. I also used the Avery Elle Sweet Scallop die set for the image but I had to draw round the oval with a thick pen to give me the coloured mat inbetween the oval and the scallop.

I think you can just make out the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop border that I place a white ribbon on top off. My daisies are MFT called Upsy Daisy and some punched circle centres. I found the leaves in my Memory Box die box can't remember whats its called.

The sentiment came with the stamp which is perfect for the image.

Oh dear that was my last post left in my drafts so I better get my butt into the craft room and make some cards.

23 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a fun card x

Andrea, said...

Great card Debby, lovely summery colours

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the image and how you have achieved the dimension. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the fun image and great colours.

Whisper said...

Flipping cute and adorable, Luv Sam x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely flipping GORGEOUS, what a fun card and brilliant sentiment.
Have a good time crafting.
Faith
x

Tracy said...

This card is flippin awesome Debby. Love the addition of those pretty flowers. Hugs!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debby, such a fabulous image and lovely sunny papers.
Pauline
x

Mervi said...

Lovely card with cute image and beautiful sunny colours.
Happy weekend;-))m

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Debby xx

Sharon said...

A fabulous and fun image Debby and the colours are so bright and beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

~ginny said...

I don't think you need the pink corner die cut in the upper right Debby - the flowers and leaves give plenty of weight to that corner with out it! And I love that you colored the oval layer with your pen - gives it nice depth there! The shadow off the pancake is really fun too!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the image and pretty design. Fabulous daisies
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..perfectly balanced and I love the daisies..

luv CHRISSYxx

Maria said...

I thought about Pippi Longstocking as soon as I saw this
girl flipping pancakes :-) A lovely card Debby !
Maria x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and love the flowers. The image is gorgeous too. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Heee, what a fab fun card!

Dawn T said...

Totally adorable

Cheryl W. said...

Fabulous card, Debby. That image is awesome, and you've truly done it justice with your wonderful coloring, layering and embellishment.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Debby and love your design.
Hugs Linda

Vicky said...

I just ordered this stamp!!! Cant wait to play with her!!! Love your card!!!

Brawny x said...

Great image. X

Pat said...

This is a really lovely MM image Debby and the card is beautiful with the bright summery colours and all your wonderful die cut scallops and pretty flowers and corners. x