Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Things with Wings

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Create A Scene Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Things With Wings

We are showcasing Doodlebug Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I love Doodlebug especially their papers, I'm forever buying another paper pack for example I have brought two of these fabulous Polar Pals packs.

I decided to buy the Penny Black Snow Fairies for Things with Wings it also meant because I layer my images I could stamp the group and no-one would see the overlapping lines when I had finished.

So once I had my group of fairies stamped I then used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Oval, I also used used the negative. I had scraps left over so I decided on using the Simon Says Stamps Stitched Banners and cut down to fit my card.

My Snowflakes are Simon Says Stamps Abby, Maryanne  and Stitched Snowflakes with a gem for their centres. Not forgetting I actually die cut them out of fun foam.

Nearly forgot I added some fun flock to my snowballs to give them texture.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

17 comments:

Lin said...

Oh this is so fun, Debby - and it makes me feel cooler just looking at it! Adorable!

Lin said...

Oh this is so fun, Debby - and it makes me feel cooler just looking at it! Adorable!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, the image is super cute and I love the papers and layout too, the whole design is fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous colors and details! Well done, Debby!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, Jo x

Sarah said...

A really lovely card Debby xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card the fairies are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Fabulous cute card Debby..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the cute fairies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the stamp and pretty papers
Lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful Xmas card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Stephanie said...

Totally loving this, Debby! The snowball texture is SPOT on!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sharon said...

A fabulous image Debby and I love your fluffy snowballs. A gorgeous design and love your papers.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs Sharon. x

Dawn T said...

way too cute Debby. A gorgeous card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colours and those fairies are just wonderful, especially with your shaping and layering. Love the flock too.
Faith
x

Georgee said...

Beautiful card! The snowballs look so real.

Cheryl W. said...

I feel the chill of those snowflakes, just looking at your card. So cute, and very festive!