Sunday, May 07, 2017

Scrapbooking



It was NSD yesterday but most scrapbookers are making a weekend of it, not me I had cards to make. But I thought I ought to add a Scrapbooking page or two this weekend and I do have some in my drafts but decided as these two go together, two was better than one.

The papers are Echo Park possibly a couple of years old and the Best Day Ever title is from Simon Says Stamp and no doubt will become a well used die. Snowflakes Simon Says Stamp dies too.


This was a tricky page because I wanted to show the outside pics as well as the ones we took in Ice House and to get a balance was the tricky bit. Then I had to stop adding bits before it became too much.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layouts Debby, the photo's look fab.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun pages

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous pages, beautiful layout x

Pat said...

Two wonderful layouts Debby and the bar looked fun. x

Sandra H said...

Aww this is one gorgeous page! x